Sunday, May 8, 2011

Complete.

I know you've all been waiting with bated breath to see what the kids rooms look like. Actually, I am just posting these pictures as proof that my kids rooms were cleaned, once. Also, I plan to use these pictures as guidelines of what I expect their rooms to look like when they start to clean their own room. Is that too much too ask?

It's been a slow process but both kiddos room's are pretty much done. Connor's room still needs pictures hung and I need to sew panels to the bottom of the white curtains, and we need to cut in the blue paint at the ceiling. Sadie's room is complete :).



I had a lot of help in this room. My mom made the bed skirt, and pillows and bought the adorable oval mirror.




I love to just sit in her cute room and rock her!



Ryan's mom made the birth sampler for Sadie, it turned out so cute. My little sister made the "I am a child of God" sign and printed it on canvas! And the Beatrix Potter thing is a box of books that my grandma Carol gave to me when I was a little girl; it has all the little books like Peter Rabbit and Benjamin Bunny in it.


I still haven't decided where and what I am going to hang in Connor's room. But he loves his new big boy room. Unfortunately, because his room faces East he wakes up with the sun! He used to be my sleepy boy who would wake up around 10am and now 7:30 is pretty normal. I need to put black out curtains up. Connor's dresser and night stand were Ryan's when he was a kid. I painted them white and sprayed the knobs silver, pretty cute. My mom made Connor's bedding, there is a comforter with a duvet for his bed but I took the comforter off to take to the cleaners. Ryan's mom made the cute little denim bean bag and had Connor's name embroidered on it too! I love these crafty moms we have!!! I can only dream of having their talents!



(don't mind the cute little boy sporting his Cars undies :) he didn't want to move for the picture).



2 comments:

Rachel said...

Adorable rooms! I'm trying to figure out how I'm doing to decorate Sophie and JJ's rooms when we move again. I know it's coming up soon and I'm going to make Sophie's room her "big girl room" with big girl bed. I just don't know what I'm going to do yet!

Justin and Stacey said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the rooms!!! They look so cute and put together. I would love to sit and rock Sadie in that gorgeous room too!! Way to go Steph...you did AWESOME!!