But first I had to take a quick run around Mt. Green. It's sooo pretty. I loved these wild flowers.
Twinkles! And before leaving UT we hit up Zupas.
Sadie likes Winston, or is that BJ. I'm not sure.
Pizza Pie Cafe.
The boys had a camp out. The girls didn't.
We spent an afternoon at Rexburg Rapids and had a blast!
This is quite possibly my very favorite picture from the whole weekend! All the boys climbed up the fence to see the ice cream man.
Movie night in the back yard. Complete with real movie theater popcorn!
Benson putting on lip gloss during sacrament meeting :/
Connor was the luckiest duck!! He got to stay an extra week in Idaho with grandma & grandpa, and justin, Stacey and the boys. He got spoiled and had the best time ever!!! I thought he'd be nervous to stay, but he wasn't one single bit. I cried (not that surprising), but he didn't (shocking!!).
We met Bob & Denise and Steph & Adam in St George the next weekend...






















No comments:
Post a Comment