
Almost a month has passed since our last post. Ry and I just got back from a fun- filled vacation in California. It was so nice to get a break from work and have a little R & R. We flew into Reno and spent all day at King's Beach in Lake Tahoe. The weather was wonderful! But we played in the sun too much and got burned. :(
Me and dad looking at crawdads.
We also rented a four-man paddle boat and it brought back so many memories from when I was a little girl. I never remembered the paddling being so much hard work! The highlight was when a big boat kicked up several huge waves and swamped our boat and soaked Ashley and Stacey! Maybe next time we will stick to the Sea-Doos. Later that afternoon, we drove around to North Shore for dinner on the river at this cool outdoor restaurant. The food was so yummy!
We also rented a four-man paddle boat and it brought back so many memories from when I was a little girl. I never remembered the paddling being so much hard work! The highlight was when a big boat kicked up several huge waves and swamped our boat and soaked Ashley and Stacey! Maybe next time we will stick to the Sea-Doos. Later that afternoon, we drove around to North Shore for dinner on the river at this cool outdoor restaurant. The food was so yummy!
The next few days we hung out and played with my nieces and nephew. Little Kaylee and Ryan were buddies, she loves her uncle Ryan so much! Ryan had a blast playing racquetball with my brother-in-law Josh.
On the 4th of July we got up early and went to the Granite Bay breakfast. It was fun to see everyone that I grew up with. We hit the tennis courts after breakfast. Kaylee is a tennis pro in training. Ryan, Ashely, Josh and my dad had fun playing doubles. But Dad tore his calf muscle! :( That ended his game quite abruptly (we hope he gets better soon!!!).


We had a blast at home and hope we can make another trip soon, love ya guys!


No comments:
Post a Comment