Connor:
waves hi, says dada and i-nana (hi mama), army crawls EVERYWHERE, and is climbing up on things. and last but not least, connor has decided that he will not put himself to sleep anymore and wants mama to feed him a bottle until he falls asleep at naps and bedtime :(. but he's still as goofy as ever:
Silly bedhead baby
Wears his diapers on his head
shows us his muscles
Finally at 7 months sleeps on his belly
Ryan:
is running on empty. finally our business is up and running, yahoo! ryan had 7 inspections this week while juggling his full time job. super busy you say, yes he's had many 2 am nights this week.
Connor helping daddy put his father's day office chair together
Steph:
just trying to stay sane, and not get too bored at the same time. i have spent the last few weeks chasing baby from potential disasters, feeding baby to sleep, pulling baby away from the puppy's cage and telling connor puppy is na-night (sleeping) and to leave him alone, taking puppy potty every few hours, saying no bark, and trying to find time to just go to the bathroom! but when all is quiet and i do have free time i have been catching up on my digital scrapbooking.
Oscar (puppy):
cried all night every night, peed in the same corner every time we took our eye off him (good thing it's tile), loved to steal the baby's toys, learned to play fetch (yes, i taught him in one day!), loved playing with the baby and pulling on the feetsies of connors jammies and made us smile all the time. now the sad truth, we gave oscar a new home! we just weren't quite ready for a puppy yet. it was ryan's puppy but with the business up and running there was no free time to take care of him, son, and wife. but we were super selective and he went to fantastic home, and i have talked to them a few times and oscar (now winston) is even sleeping in his new owners bed with them, so it sounds like he will be very happy. we will definitely get another puppy some day, maybe when we have a little less going on, and connor is old enough to help out (if that will ever happen).
The End!















8 comments:
That was a very good post! I like how you broke it down into everyone individually. It made it really nice:)
Though I must say....I laughed my toosh off at the puppy tugging on Connors footsie! Hahaha
I loved the video. too funny.
Part of me wants a dog, but I don't know if I'm ready. Connor is a cutie and getting big so quick.
The video was so funny! I was cracking up.
How fun! Looks like you guys are doing great! I LOVE Connor's mohawk. I can't wait until Hayden has some hair to do something to!!
Okay, I LOVE that video! That is hilarious! I have watched it multiple times. Sorry about your puppy!! I hope you weren't too sad.
Oh, Steph, I think that first picture of Connor looks a lot like you!
Ryan, congrats on all of your work you have been getting. We are excited for you to be up and running! :0)
Steph,
What program are you using to scrapbook digitally? I have finally decided that that is the only way I am going to be able to do our stuff. LMK when you get a chance.
Stephanie
That is the cutest video EVER!!!!! It looks like Connor and Oscar are going to be good friends!!!(They already are!):):)That is AWESOME that Ryan is all set up!!!! I bet you are soooooo glad!!!!!! What great news!!!!):)
ok there's just too much to comment on...yeah ryan, sleep stephanie, cute connor...ok? oh and poor oscar, but good for you for actually getting rid of him and not trying to weather the storm!
Post a Comment