Connor has now learned to pull himself up on things (he's closer to walking than crawling!); BUT he doesn't know how to sit back down! He would rather stand there and cry until I come to rescue him than try to sit down. Is my child the only one who does this?!?
__________________________________________________
When Connor wakes up from his nap he normally lays in bed and plays for 20 mins before he wants out. Now he stands right up in his crib and won't hang out very long because his legs get tired and once again he won't sit down :( poor little poop.
Get me out mommy!
__________________________________________
The refrigerator is Connor's new fascination. He tries to climb in every time the door opens.
_________________________________________________
Connor knows his limits. All we have to do is ask Connor if it's na-night time; and if he's tired he normally just cries and that's the cue:




9 comments:
How cute is that last video! He might just skip the crawling stage and start to walk.
He has the same PJ's as Jack! I can't believe he is pulling himself up already. How fun! Jack used to do the same thing with the crib and he STILL goes for the fridge every time we open it. The next video we see will probably have Connor all over the place. I know a few people who skipped crawling and went straight to walking. He is getting to be a big boy!
I can't believe how strong he is....he may really just skip the crawling stuff and just go to walking. He is amazingly strong. It won't take him long to figure how to sit down. I love how he puts his head down when he cries. That is so funny!!!! Are you sure his is tired or does he not want to go to bed!!!! Love you guys. MOM H.
Wow...that little fella pulls himself up real fast! He's a strong little man:)
I love the last video!!! I agree with your mom...Is he really tired? Hahahaha
I think a lot of kids cry when they first learn to stand up...they just don't know what to do once they are up! Totally normal. Kylie did the same thing. He is so cute. I still want to steal him! :)
Okay, that last video is HILARIOUS! What a smart boy!
What a cutie! Caleb loves pulling himself up as well... our problem is that he won't stop jumping in his crib! He will honestly do it for hours and therefore hasn't been getting to sleep until around 10 or 11 each night. It is ridiculous! That last video of Connor is so hilarious!! He is adorable!
how hilarious! he sure is a cute little guy! i can't believe how grown he's gotten! those are some great pictures. isaac is just barely trying to stand on his own. it just kind of happened one day. it was a shocker because he always seemed so unstable and then he started putting pressure on his toes and heels to keep up...it was awesome. anyway, that little connor is super cute! and just so you know...i'm planning a trip to vegas in mid-late august to visit a good friend who just had a baby. so i was just thinking we could meet each other's babies, and of course see each other :) it'd be fun if you'll be around. just let me know what your schedule looks like for august and maybe i'll plan my trip around you being there or not....
I love the mohawk, I can't believe how long and thick his hair is getting! That toy is the best, just last night we put it away, it really is one of those toys you get lots of use out of. (The only bad thing, is soon he will be sitting on it and you will have to take the legs off:),) Kaylee was so upset with the video of Connor crying! I think I have to agree with the others, I don't think he is crying because he is tired, but because he does not want to go to bed!
Post a Comment