(not sure why my hands are on my hips in all the pics. i apparently get nervous when i am in a photo by myself and don't know what to do, so i guess i just put my hands on my hips??!!!?)
love the hair, you cut a lot off! It looks great on you. I still need to call you I just can't seem to find a good time except 11 at night. The weekend with your roommates looks like a blast. Take care talk to you soon!
I can't believe how long your hair was!!!! I guess I didn't realize it when we last saw you guys in March. I love the new length. It looks really cute and I love your color. Sounds like you had a great time last weekend. We sure missed you guys in Palmyra and Cleveland, but hopefully we can all get together and do it before Justin and Stacey finish school. Love you guys...kiss Connor for Grandma. Mom H.
so cute! I bet it feels so different! so here's a question...do you go to someone here in Vegas to cut your hair, if so who is it? I am in need and haven't found anyone yet!
Your hair was so long, I bet it feels so good to get it cut. It is WAY cute! I am trying to grow mine out again but it gets to a point when I can't stand it anymore and the I chop it off again.
I LOVE IT! You look super cute, and I love the highlites! You cut off a lot...I bet it feels good for a change. I know what you mean about pictures by yourself...I hate that! I by far prefer someone to be in the picture with me because I never know what to do with my hands! Too funny!
We have been married for nearly 10 years. We welcomed the most beautiful baby boy in Oct. 2007 and the sweetest baby girl Mar. 2011. And the super handson baby boy in 2012. They bring so much joy to our home and we just can't get enough of them. We purchased a home inspection franchise called Pillar to Post which brought us to Las Vegas in 2006. The greatest thing about living in Las Vegas is having lots of visitors stay at our house, we enjoy it so much. We love life, friends, family and the gospel.
8 comments:
Super cute hair!! I love it! It makes me want to do something to mine, but I need Stacey! I have never found someone that does my hair as well as her!
love the hair, you cut a lot off! It looks great on you. I still need to call you I just can't seem to find a good time except 11 at night. The weekend with your roommates looks like a blast. Take care talk to you soon!
I can't believe how long your hair was!!!! I guess I didn't realize it when we last saw you guys in March. I love the new length. It looks really cute and I love your color. Sounds like you had a great time last weekend. We sure missed you guys in Palmyra and Cleveland, but hopefully we can all get together and do it before Justin and Stacey finish school. Love you guys...kiss Connor for Grandma. Mom H.
so cute! I bet it feels so different! so here's a question...do you go to someone here in Vegas to cut your hair, if so who is it? I am in need and haven't found anyone yet!
Very cute! I like it alot. I wish that I had the guts to chop mine off again because Jocelyn is constantly pulling on it.
Cute hair...but you ALWAYS look great!
Your hair was so long, I bet it feels so good to get it cut. It is WAY cute! I am trying to grow mine out again but it gets to a point when I can't stand it anymore and the I chop it off again.
I LOVE IT! You look super cute, and I love the highlites! You cut off a lot...I bet it feels good for a change. I know what you mean about pictures by yourself...I hate that! I by far prefer someone to be in the picture with me because I never know what to do with my hands! Too funny!
Post a Comment