Thursday, July 24, 2008

What's new with you...

It seems like all of a sudden Connor has decided he's tired of watching everyone have all the fun! So he's going to join in! In the last 2 weeks he has learned to do the following:

  1. Got his 1st tooth!!!

  2. Claps his hands.

  3. Doesn't want me to feed him to sleep, he wants to fall asleep on his own now, just 2 months ago it was the other way around (whatever, I guess he doesn't need his mommy anymore).

  4. Finally slept 13 hours straight through the night (but, only lasted 2 nights)(we still get up once a night; normally around 5 or 6).

  5. Doesn't like baby food, and wants everything other people are eating.

  6. Hates his 2nd nap, really bad (he's in bed crying right now!).
  7. Waves ba-bye, and hello (especially to his dada, and to the furniture sales man and I was hoping that would get us an extra discount).

  8. Says dada non stop, but is a total momma's boy (sometimes annoying, but I secretly love it).

  9. Opens cupboards and drawers (and is great at closing them and smashing his fingers).

  10. Brushes his own hair, and other peoples hair (Ry taught him that while I was out of town).

  11. Puts the phone up to his ear (and the tv remote) to talk on the phone.

  12. Loves to do dance.
  13. Mimics noises.

  14. Has had 3 haircuts since he was born.
Yep all in the last few weeks! What a big boy he is becoming! I of course tried to get a video of all his new tricks, but he just can't preform on video! But he does enjoy photo shoots:




Click picture to enlarge and you can see the cute tooth!


He was just sitting there laughing up a storm, I don't know why.




LOVES, my phone...and sometimes it doens't work now because of him.



I did manage to get one video of him waving. He still army crawls about 70% of the time, because he knows he is way faster at it.

4 comments:

Al and Ash said...

holy cow steph....he is a big boy now. He doesn't even look like a baby anymore. Either way, he is adorably handsome:) Can't wait to see you soon!

ash

AP said...

Wow, I have to agree with Ash. I can't believe how big he has gotten! What a big boy! His shirt is adorable where did you get it? Love the tooth, and the waving. So cute, especially when you ask him to crawl and he stops and drums his fingers...Oh I can't wait to see you guys next month!!!!!!!! More pictures please!!!!!!!!!!

- said...

what a cutie pie! he really is adorable. I know it sounds cliche but they really do grow soooo fast!

Sanders said...

He is strapping! And he has such great style like his mom and dad. I love that he still does the army crawl-that's cute.