Our stake has a great big 2 day festival every year! Friday always has a big dinner and some entertainment. Saturday has games (dunk tank, slip 'n' slides), great food (no counting calories on pioneer day), entertainment (my favorite, the darling hool-a-hoop girl), and tops things off with a fantastic fireworks show. They announced at the end of the evening that 8,000 people joined in the 2 day celebration! They really do a fantastic job!
1st popsicle, pretty cold!
Connor trying to steal the balloon away from his buddy brendyn.
Just hanging out. Connor's trying to pull my hair and laughing, and I'm trying to ignore it.
Waiting for the fireworks to begin! Once the fireworks began, Connor only lasted a few seconds in his stroller. He loved the fireworks but only from my lap.

4 comments:
What a cute post. I miss the Pioneer Day Holiday. We really don't do anything here anymore. Utah even closes businesses!!! Looks like you guys really had a fun time and so glad Connor liked the fireworks. Maybe next year you can come for our Melaleuca 4th of July fireworks. We have missed them a couple of years now. Can't wait to see you guys. Love you tons....Mom H.
I'm so thankful that the weather was good. It helped make the day that much better.
Looks like fun...Conner is getting so big. We can't wait to see you guys, our plane tickets are booked so we are for sure coming. Ryan your shorts blend in with the blanket :)
Fun! I wish we did something for Pioneer Day here. You would think since we live in pioneer country we would have a big huge thing...but no. Maybe we will just have to come to your house for the next Pioneer Day!
Oh, I told Jack that Connor wants to go to the water park with him and he said he wants him to come REALLY bad and sometime soon! :)
Post a Comment