I had the BEST roommates at college! We always had a constant party going on; resulting in lack of sleep for a few years. However, every single one of us girls managed to get a
bachelors degree (yahoo, lets hear it for the girls!). Last weekend we reunited for a weekend of once again no sleep, swimming, sun, yummy food, shopping and laughing until it hurt. Mary was nice enough to let us take over her beautiful home (she even kick her husband out for the girls weekend; sorry Travis :( ). It's been 5 years since we lived together but it felt like nothing had changed, even though we are all married, and some of us have a baby or two! Here's a flashback of Then and Now:

Now:

I miss you girls already, thanks for a great weekend!
We missed you Amy,
Bekka, and
Tiesha!
Thanks Ryan for staying home and taking such good care of baby connor! He loves his daddy so much!
7 comments:
I had a blast! Thanks for helping it all come together! We should definitely consider a cruise for our next reunion! Miss you!
I LOVE it. We are just the cutest girls on the block. It was so fun to see you and laugh about old times. You still are as cute as ever.
Love ya.
i don't think you can get more adorable. we might have to kidnap you and beat you with an ugly stick so it's a good thing i'm kidding.
a whole weekend with friends...looks like fun. How great for your hubby to take care of Connor and let you have girl time:)
So much fun ! I love girl weekends.
I got your comment on my prego picture. I think it is so fun to see what everyone else thinks I am having. I tell Aaron all the time that I think it is a boy. But my sister in-law says she KNOWS it is a girl too. We will see! The only hard part is that we are going to have to agree on both a girl and a boy's name before this baby comes. Yikes!
I was checking your blog today and my comment from last week never appeared in your comment section. Who knows what I did!!!! Looks like you had a blast. How fun and what a great place to go. At least not too far for a couple of you. Glad you had a great time and had an awesome time with your good friends. We all need to do that often. Glad Ryan could be home with Connor so you could enjoy your time together. Love you all and give Connor a kiss from Grandma....Love, MOM H.
Where did you find your cute swimsuit? I love it!!
Post a Comment