Life has been rather uneventful here. Connor loves watching his morning shows on the Disney channel while I do the morning chores. I am constantly finding him in funny places when I check on him....
....like this one! how on earth did he get in the laundry basket that is on top of his toy box! when I left him it was on the floor with blankies and him in it. Ryan thinks he must have put the basket on the toy box and then climbed in over the arm of the sofa. Little smartie pants!
Or this one! I was upstairs and I leaned over the balcony to see what he was doing. He had created himself a little bed and was obviously enjoying his shows. He caught me when I was taking his picture.
The weather this past weekend was beautiful! For Christmas my parents bought Ryan some landscape lighting, and we hadn't had a chance to install it because of all the rain we've had! So we jump on the chance to wear shorts and spend a little time in sun and 65 degree weather last weekend. The lights look great, however, it's no secret our landscape needs some serious attention...all in due time I suppose.
I can't wait for spring.... for us here in Las Vegas it's right around the corner!!!!



2 comments:
What a funny little guy. Where do they come up with the ideas? So cute. The lights look awesome. I bet it wasn't too hard with the wiring already done for you. Hope we get to see them and you guys soon. We are still planning on getting there hopefully in the next month or two. I am jealous that it is almost Spring for you. We still have snow and possibly some more coming today. My garden boxes have snow in them still!! I am getting anxious to get in the dirt. Love you....Mom
Oh he is cute. I love it! I love to see what their little brains can come up with. The lights look great! Wish we were out wearing shorts installing landscape lights! ...jealous. :)
~Stacey
Post a Comment