For memorial weekend we stuck around town but got out and did a few not so everyday things. Saturday morning we woke up early and Ryan treated Connor and I to breakfast at the Original Pancake House, YUMMY. Next we packed up our backpack and went to Red Rock and hiked a fun hike called Lost Creek. We had been trying to find time the last several months to take this hike because it has a neat seasonal water fall but couldn't until now. Since it was a little late in the season the water fall wasn't too big, but at least it was still falling. Monday we suited up and headed to a local hotel to swim for the afternoon. Connor is a fish! He has always loved the water but this year he tries really hard to kick his feet and paddle his hands! I really wanted to get Connor in a mommy and me swim class at the "Y" this summer but I think I might be a little late in the game. So here are the pictures from the weekend, enjoy.


This little kiddo has the cheesiest grin, I love it!



Connor kept calling his water wings 'muscles'. He kept saying "look at my muscles, grrr [while flexing]."

No words to describe this cute face!

Swim break, snack time. I have the 2 cutest boys in the whole wide world.

As for me, I swam and took advantage of relaxing in the sun.
5 comments:
Look how long and pretty your hair is... love it! Glad you were able to get out and have some fun! Connor is adorable!
Fun!! We need to go on that hike. I keep hearing about it. And we need to do the pool a lot this summer (=
Jealous of the Pancake House visit. I LOVE that place (always get the omelette. I've never heard of that hike? Hmmm...sounds kinda like the Mary Jane Falls hike at Mt. Charleston. (that one might be a bit much with Connor?)
Wish I was there relaxing with you at the pool! What a fun weekend!
Sounds like such a fun weekend. I'm with court, your hair is gorgeous!
Post a Comment