Sunday, May 30, 2010
Luckiest mommy alive.
Connor took a nap with me on the couch, I loved every minute of it. I often feel like the luckiest mommy alive. Connor is such a good little buddy. I call him my partner in crime because he will go anywhere and does everything with me. I just love his sweet innocents, and how smart and cautious he is. He is the type to think before he leaps, I pray that he stays this way forever. This morning I woke up to hear him on the baby monitor saying " Uh oh this is dangerous. Very dangerous. Please help me." No joke! He was just sitting his crib railing and he decided he'd made a bad decision and called for help. He is just the sweetest little thing ever (however, he does have his moments, as most 2 year olds do). I couldn't have asked for a better best friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
i love connor i love connor i love connor. and you.
love ash
That is the sweetest photo ever, Steph! Seriously!
He is so funny! I miss that little guy and wish I was closer. I think Jack has fallen asleep on the couch twice in his whole life so we never get moments like that. Take advantage of them!
What a Q.T pie!!
That is such a cute picture, and Ryan is so sweet to take it! Connor is one of our favorite little boys. He is a smart little guy!
Yeah...not something that would happen at our house. He is so stinking cute!! Love that little boy
~Stacey
Such a cute picture of you both. You are lucky he stopped long enough. He does love to cuddle though. Love the crib story. We have laughed and laughed about what he said. Do you think he knew the monitor was on? If not how long do you think he would have stayed there without crying or calling out to you!!! Too funny. Love you guys.
Post a Comment