We've lived in our house for over a year now and I only have curtains up in 2 places; our bedroom and now the kitchen window. at this rate it will be 10 years before I actually get the house totally done. Check out these little DIY (do it yourself) curtains that cost well under $20 and took probably a little over an hour total! I love them.
At last year's 'Super Saturday' we learned how to do these valences (and a couple other similar styles of this). If you want the little tutorial handout thing let me know, I will email it to you! Super easy, I am not kidding it really was easy.

6 comments:
Way to go. Send the directions. They look great.
Last comment from Cindy diamond
Those are really nice! I'm sure it makes the kitchen look and feel more complete huh.
So cute Stephanie! I would love the instructions.
Cute!!! I love the way it finished the window off. (Not that it didn't look finished before). Good job and you still need to post the bedroom ones you did. Love you guys.
Very cute Steph! You should send me the instructions. It looks awesome!
Post a Comment