For Connor's 3rd birthday we decided to skip a party and go to Disneyland 1 last time while he was still free! We had been planning to go for the last few months but with Ryan's super busy schedule we were just never able to fit it in. We got 2 half price tickets and it was getting down to the wire and we decided last minute to hop in the car and go. We spent 1 well worth it day at Disney and it was a great break for Ryan. We all love Disneyland so much, it's always so whimsical no matter how many times you go! We have a little routine; we have to eat at the mexican restuarant for lunch, and a churro and hot chocolate in the evening is a must!
We got to Disneyland just as it opened and I think because it was drizzling it kept a lot of people away. So we were able to get on all the kid rides really quickly. By the late afternoon it got pretty crazy. Most of the rides were a 60 minute + wait so we finished off with Pirates of the Carribean and called it good. I know that a lot of these pictures are probably looking pretty familiar because we have visited Disneyland several times, so I will try to keep it to a minimum.
The only big kid ride Connor was tall enough to do was the Matterhorn. It was his first time on it, although he looks a bit nervous he really did like it! He loves the speed of the fast rides!
He thinks he's pretty cool!
I think this was his first time on the Atopia cars too. Ryan let Connor drive the entire time!
Connor's favorit ride is Dumbo, I am not sure why. He told me that he and dad were going to ride Dumbo together and that there was no room for me; but I could sit on the back if I wanted too. He will also say he likes Monsters Inc. and Pirates "because I am brave!"
Connor scored at the Pixar Parade! Several of the dancers and characters either gave him a high 5 or stopped to interact with him! He loved it and felt so special, and was the luckiest little birthday boy for sure! Just look at all this attention:
At the end of the video you will see Connor and Ryan turn and look at me because one of the guys in the yellow suit came up and was sucking up my shirt with his little pretend vacuum and it scared me!


3 comments:
We didn't know you guys were going to Disneyland!! When did you go? Looks like you had a great time the "happiest place on earth". Connor looks like he had a blast and it didn't look too crowded. Love his little voice in the videos and his dancing at the Pixar parade. Love that parade. Glad you guys got to go and get a vacation.
SO jealous that you guys live so close to Disneyland! That was one of our favorite trips!!! We were just saying last night that we want to go again. Looks like a blast, as always, and I would totally take Disneyland over a party. :)
Did you guys go there for just the day? How can you do that:) We need at least 2-3. But we do both parks. Did ya get to do both parks?
If you're gonna have a fun spontanious birthday trip...Disneyland is the way to go!!!
Post a Comment