Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Our little 3 year old.

We had a little celebration with us three at home the day before Connor's birthday. I wasn't going to do a whole lot because we went to Disneyland. However, when grandma and grandpa Heaton's box came in the mail we opened it to take out the present and the first thing he said was; "What! No balloon-ees or birthday cake in here!" So on Saturday before we opened the presents I got a few balloons, streamers, birthday hat and a special birthday cupcake! He got a microphone, Hungry Hippos, and Gone Fishin'. Connor is a funny little kid, he isn't really into toys. He likes games, puzzles, books and interactive things that make him think. He loves peoples iphones, and ipads and he is really quick at learning how they work. He can turn on the DVD player, put a disc in and start it. He can start the washer and dryer by himself. He knows how to fast forward and pause shows on TV. He is very intuitive and sharp. Happy birthday little buddy, we sure do love you!








3 comments:

idaho grandma said...

When I talked to Connor on his Birthday, I asked him if he had 3 candles or the #3 on his birthday cake and he told me both. I thought he didn't understand what I was asking, but obviously he did because when I saw the cupcake with the #3 and the 3 candles I knew he did understand me. He is too smart!!!! Love the twinkle song, keep it up buddy. Love you, grandma.

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

What a cutie! I love the video of him singing. He is just adorable. Happy Birthday!

Denisse said...

I love his cute cheesy smile on the first picture! What a cute boy! Seriously! He is so big! It's crazy how quickly these kiddos grow! He doesn't look like a baby anymore! Looks like he had a great birthday!