Walking out of Smith's yesterday Connor asked me why the lady was ringing a jingle bell? I told him that she was collecting money for little kids who don't have money to buy Christmas presents. he gasped and said "no presents?" and then said, "do we have money for presents mommy?" I told him that we did and that he was a very lucky boy, his reply was "maybe we should go back and give the jingle bell lady some money." What a little sweet heart. I hope we can focus on enjoying Christmas through the eyes of a child!
Me and Connor took a sick day and stayed in our jammies all day. We watched Polar Express, made sugar cookies, and took a nice long nap!
For YW/YM we went to an outdoor 'Nativity' program. It was awesome, and the music was beautiful. I hope to take Connor and Ryan to it later on this week!
We pulled out Christmas lights out and of course only half of the strands worked. So instead of buying new ones (because I am too cheap), we went through and replaced each light until the strands work :)
happy little helper!
Each night we have made a little tradition of drinking hot chocolate and watching one little Christmas show before bed. Connor looks forward to it every night because he likes to help make the hot chocolate.
Connor felt that he could make better use of my candle stick holders rather than have them sit uselessly on the table. (if you look close he stacked 2 on top of each other to make it super tall :).

6 comments:
Connor is adorable! I can't wait to see yours and Ryan's creation of a little girl :). Miss you guys! Hopefully we'll connect and see each other one of these days.
Looks like you guys have done tons more than us with decorating:) Holly and I are really bummed we can't see the Nativity:( Our schedules are just a bit messed up.
What a character. I love your new candlestick decor! Too bad we didn't have hot chocolate at grandma's house while you guys were here. It was cold enough. Love the lights on the house. The wreaths on the upstairs windows looks really good. Too bad you don't have any snow to make the look complete!!! Our's has pretty much melted, but are supposed to get more this weekend. What a little sweetheart, wish he was here to help me make cookies this weekend. I could use some help cutting out the shapes and frosting them. Tell him I will miss him. The nativity looks awesome too. Love you guys. Mom
Where is that nativity show? It looks fantastic.
Looks great guys!
Post a Comment