Thursday, April 26, 2012

Easter

For Easter this year we had a couple little events we got to go to. Our ward has a little playgroup every week and for one playgroup we had an Easter egg hunt. It was fun, the kids had a great time. We also had a little Easter egg hunt Sunday morning before church. After church Ryan's Aunt Marianne had a fun get together at her house with swimming, BBQ, and another egg hunt. Ryan's cousins Julianne, and Sharee were in town, so it was fun to swim and catch up with them.







 This was swimming at Marianne's house. Look closely at the veiw behind her house. It's the Las Vegas temple, what a perfect place to live!

3 comments:

idaho grandma said...

Looks like you had a great Easter. The kids outfits looked so cute. Connor looks so handsome in his tie and Love, Love Sadie's darling dress. Sounds like the Easter Bunny was pretty good to the kiddos this year. The egg hunt looks fun. Glad you got to see Julianne and Sharee. Stephanie, you sure look good. I bet you will be glad to be done, but you look beautiful as always. Ryan, you look pretty sharp yourself!! Love you guys.

Justin and Stacey said...

Good updates Steph! I can't believe how big Sadie is getting. And it looks like her hair is coming in pretty good. She is a cutie. I'm glad your mom and dad got to come. It's always nice to have family visit. I hope your lawn mower comes soon! You're going to lose Sadie in it pretty soon :)

Justin and Stacey said...

Lose Sadie in the grass I mean :)