The weather this spring has been g-or-geous, so we have been outside taking advantage of it! We love going on family bike rides. There is always a few tears from a certain little guy who gets nervous when there are any bumps or slopes but over all it's always a success. Sadie enjoyed herself as well.
All smiles here.
I wouldn't say riding a bike at nearly 30 weeks pregnant is very comfortable, but rather super awkward.
On a side note: A mischievous little green guy visited our house and left green muffins, green milk, and a couple little treats for the kids. He also, left a little shamrock trail of where he went through the house and he even walked on Connor's face while he was sleeping. Connor said St. Patrick's Day is better than Christmas (judging by his smile, it would appear to be true!)
5 comments:
Oh man, I am so jealous of your bikes and bike trailer!! We are hoping to get both very soon, we just haven't wanted to dish out the money. Where did you get your bike trailer? It looks like you guys are having too much fun!
You are amazing Steph...to be riding your bike at 30 weeks! I may have missed this, but are you guys waiting to find out what you're having?
okay so I read an older post and yes you are waiting! how exciting!!!!!!!!! we waited with Brooke and it was so much fun! can't wait until June to find out!
love it and such a cute family
Hi!! I obviously have missed a bunch being gone and haven't kept up on reading blogs but just noticed you are expecting #3!! Yay!! Congrats. Super excited for you and your sweet family.
Miss you all :)
Post a Comment