Saturday, March 10, 2012

Birthday Party

We threw a little informal party for Sadie and Ryan and invited a couple friends over Sunday evening to have cookies and milk.



Little miss Sadie was putting on a show when we put her into her little chair. She loved everyone looking and her and singing to her. She just smiled and squeaked over and over.




I love this big giant smile.



The Shakespear's, Walker's and Noa's (they left before I got a picture) stopped by.





Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

The party turned out so cute!! I LOVE Sadie's big smile with her cake. Glad you had so much fun! I can't believe she is already one. She is getting to be a big girl :)

Whitney Jo said...

Lucky us to be part of the birthdays! Sadie was such a dollie with all that attention! What a great family!!!