Tuesday, March 6, 2012

February in 1 single post

February blew by us. We really didn't do too much. Here is a recap of the pictures on my camera from February.



Every pregnancy there is something specific that I ate, listened to, smelled, or looked at a lot during my first trimester of pregnancy; that thing always bothers me post baby because it reminds me of when I had morning sickness. With Connor I listened to Josh Groban a lot when I was pregnant. Hearing his voice now makes me dry heave BAD, even writing his name gave me the hebee jebees. When I was pregnant with Sadie I burned a lot of different Scentsy, now most of them make me sick. With this pregnancy I had morning sickness through October, so now the color orange makes my skin crawl and gives me the yucky chills. In addition to the color orange, the color of my nook grosses me out.


So in attempt at making it different without having to repaint, I finally got Ryan to make and hang my curtain. He did a great job, and now I can eat in the nook again. I realize this was a long explanation about something that could have been as simple as putting a caption under the picture that said "Before and After" but I thought I might as well document what makes me sick.



For Valentines Day Connor wanted to write all the names of the kids in his class on their Valentine. He did a great job, and so cute! Mason, Will, Luke, Loralai, Ben, Porter, and of course Connor made himself one.



Ryan was home most evenings this month at a decent time, so that meant he got to snuggle with the kids for awhile before bed time.



Sadie's hair is starting to grow (actually just on top and down the back like a skunk, or a mow hawk). So she had her first ponytail this month. Too adorable!



We decided to be nerds and started geocaching! Connor loves it because it's like a treasure hunt. Ryan downloaded an app on his phone, you select a hunt and off you go to find a treasure.



Connor and Sadie are best buddies! She is getting old enough to play with Connor and they both have a great time! I LOVE it!



Ryan and Connor are catching the butterflies that fly out of Elefun's trunk :).



I took Connor and Sadie to the animal sanctuary that is by our house. They loved it. Especially the parrots that would talk back and whistle at them. It was cracking us up!


That pretty much sums up February.

No comments: