Little missie is 11 months.
Or about how much these girls mean to me...
They took me out to get pazookies at BJ's for my birthday! I love these girls SO much!
Or about how we have a little surprise on its way...
Surprised? Me too!
Just incase you were wondering what someone who just had a baby 11 months ago looks like at 21 weeks pregnant...here you go. Or how someone looks after having 3 kids in 4.5 years...here you go. Or how someone looks when they haven't slept through the night since 2010 (actually since 2007 when Connor was born.)...here you go. I think you all get the picture. Despite the tone, we are actually pretty excited. I never thought I'd have 2 kids 15 months apart! The first couple months I cried (and cried), and sometimes I still cry (mostly when I talk about it to my friends, bless their hearts). But overall we can't wait, we can't wait to snuggle a newborn baby again. To keep us looking ahead and excited, we decided to not find out the gender of this little peanut! So we look forward to June to see what it brings us! Pray for us ;).
So to sum up what has happened between post #1 back on June 8, 2007 and post #300 on February 5, 2012.
We had baby #1, #2, and #3 on the way.
We love to visit our families in CA, and ID/UT. And have family visit us!
We love DisneyLand.
We enjoy spending time together.
We love the summer time and swimming.
We love our Friends, Life and the Gospel!

12 comments:
Congrats! I really wanted to ask you at Christmas but then there is always that awkward chance that it will be no. How exciting and yes completely nerve racking. One of my friends has two boys that are 15 months apart. They are the best of friends and play great together. How exciting for you all! Hopefully this pregnancy goes smoothly! Best of luck!
That is so exciting! When is your next trip to calIfornia? We should have lunch!
Congratulations! That's so exciting! You'll be just fine!
CONGRATS!!! The only thing i'm disappointed about is that Ryan never told me before and I had to read it on your blog! I'm happy for you guys!!
LOVE this post. You look so darling with your little belly. I love you to pieces and appreciate all you do for me in YW! You are a great friend. :)
I loved this post! Congrats on the new little one you have coming! Waiting to find out will be exciting I'm sure! You look great and you will do great with this 3rd on the way!
Yay! Glad the news is out. For someone who hasn't slept through the night in two years, you look amazing! We are excited for you (even though you are making us wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy!!) Congrats again!
Whew!!!! It has been so hard not telling anyone. We are so happy for you guys. We can't wait to find out what we get!! Love you all!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
probably the prettiest picture of you ever!!! I am so excited for #3!
Crazy! Congrats you guys! That is exciting!
Congratulations Steph!! I'm so excited for you guys! Me and my sis were 15 months apart and it was always fun. Well, it was fun when we weren't trying to kill each other :). You will do great and you look AMAZING!
Wow I totally missed this post, congrats on the baby to come!!!!
Post a Comment