Sunday, January 22, 2012

Last Year of my 20's.


Last week was my 29th birthday. It's weird to think I will only be in 20's for 1 more year. For my birthday we went to BJ's for dinner, and Connor was sweet enough to tell the waiter that "Did you know it's mommy's birthday today!" Sweet little Connor got me a free mini pazookie, with a candle! AND they didn't even sing to me which was a major bonus (I always feel incredibly awkward when I get sung too. I never know where to look, whether or not to sing along, yada, yada, yada.) My friend Kim brought me lunch, and the yummiest cinnamon roll on my birthday! And Ryan surprised me with a new chair which I have hardly peeled myself from this entire weekend!!! Here's to one last year before the big 3-0.

5 comments:

Katy said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like you had a nice day! I am so NOT looking forward to the big 3-0...

Neal said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad I was able to be a part of that chair surprise. (lol...Ryan was shocked on how much room I have in my Flex.)

idaho grandma said...

I think you must be sitting in the new chair. I love it. Were you surprised or had you already picked it out? Glad you had a great birthday. 30 ain't so bad, but 29 sounds better!! Wait until you hit my age and 29 sounds better and better.

Justin and Stacey said...

LOVE the chair!! Good thing we went and checked it out while we were there. :) It looks great! Hope you had a happy birthday...you're present's in the mail!

Jeri Call said...

Happy late birthday. Enjoy your last year of your 20's....30's rock!!!