We started December with Christmas cards. We never made it out to do Christmas pictures in the falls, so we just used a picture from this summer when we were in California. Connor was the best little helper. He loved everything about it, he licked every envelope, put on the stamps and address labels.
Connor and Sadie, I love them to pieces.
Connor had become quite the little Wii player. He loves to play with Ryan, and Ryan loves having someone to play with him.
Heading out to put the Christmas lights up.
Connor had his last soccer game the 1st Saturday in December. It was sooooo cold! I think we maybe made it to half time and called it a game.
Love this face, sometimes I want to eat her!
Connor loves to hang out with Sadie in her bed after her naps, and Sadie loves it. Connor is the best big brother! He is so responsible, and so sweet. He always asks if he can babysit her (it makes him feel important). So when I need to shower, I will put Sadie in Connor's room for him to watch her and close the door. He will come and give me quick updates and tell me "Mom, Sadie is just fine, don't worry, and take as long as you need." He cracks me up!
My friend Laurie had her 3rd baby (1st baby girl) and Kristen Stuart threw her a baby shower, and Connor I spent an afternoon baking cookies for it. Kristen did such a great job, so cute!
Now I am caught up and can post about the best Christmas.
1 comment:
Love both of those faces. We sure miss them both. WE sure had a great visit with you all. Connor is such a great big brother. You can sure tell how much he loves Sadie. He will always be a great protector of her. Looks like you had a great month. Love you guys and see you in March!!!!
Post a Comment