This little cute face turned 10 months on the 4th of January! I hardly want to blink my eyes because before we know it she will be a year! Some things about Sadie:
*She doesn't eat baby food anymore, she loves most table foods especially peas. *She started to let go of things when she stands, and stands by herself for a few seconds. *She LOVES Connor. *She has become a little tease, and smiles like crazy. *She has 3 teeth, 2 on bottom 1 on top. *She loves to dance whenever she hears music and has since she was 5 months old. *She waves bye, bye. *She has said bye, bye, but not very consistently. *She signs 'all done' and 'more'. *She puts her tongue out when we ask her what a lizard does. *She puts her hands in the air and says hooray. *Makes a fishy noise when we ask her what a fishy does. *She does not sleep through the night, and still wants to eat at least 1 time a night. What can I say; the girl loves to eat! *She is the easiest baby and can entertain herself. *She take 2 two hour naps. *She wakes up around 8-8:30am and goes to bed 7:30pm.
This little cutie pie has all of us wrapped around her little finger, but mostly her brother and her dad though.
The other day Connor was upstairs playing with a friend and I got Sadie up from a nap and took her downstairs. Connor and his friend later came down, and through the upstairs railing saw Sadie. I heard him tell his friend as they walked down the stairs "OOh, let me show you something I REALLY love." He came down and stood in front of Sadie and looked at his friend for a reaction. His friend looked at him and said, "what?" Connor quickly responded and Said "It's Sadie!" It was cracking me up. He loves Sadie so much!

2 comments:
That is so cute. He sure does love her. He is such a great big brother. He will always watch over her even when he gets bigger. We are getting excited to see you all. I can't believe she is almost 1. Where did the time go????
I love it! Connor is too funny. I love his little drawing. And Sadie....we miss her! The boys keep calling little babies Sadie. She is too cute!
Post a Comment