If you told me 5 years ago that in 5 years I'd have 3 kids I would have told you you were absolutely crazy. For Mother's Day Ryan and the kids got me a card that said:
"With everything we've got going on, our life is pretty crazy....
Crazy good."
I would have to agree with that. Life is pretty crazy and hectic at times. And at times the craziness and chaos is created by my little munchkins but I wouldn't trade them for the world. At the other end of the spectrum is peace and happiness and that is also created by my munchkins too. So I will gladly take the crazy days so that I can have the happy days which is more often than not.
In other news, I am just about 36 weeks pregnant. Yesterday I had a dr. appointment and found out that this little baby has an agenda of its own. It's transverse, laying sideways. Generally by about 30 weeks most babies are head down. At 36 weeks it's pretty late in the game for the baby to turn on its own, and if by next week the baby hasn't turn the dr will have to do an external version (manipulate the baby) to see if he can get it to move. If not, c-section here we come. I am trying not to think about it...
7 comments:
oh goodness, steph! i sure hope the little one turns on it's own. you look beautiful as always!
Look at you hot momma! You are so beautiful inside &out!
seriously. Hot momma.
I know I already said this on facebook but seriously don't stress about having a c-section. Lucy was transverse and I didn't have the option of doing the external version (since it was twins) and I was FREAKED out to have a c-section. Everyone makes them seem worse than they are. But seriously it wasn't bad at all and in some ways was a lot better than a regular birth. Good luck and I'm crossing my fingers the baby turns!
Oh man, we will cross our fingers! I'm sure whatever happens, it will work out for the best. I can't believe you are 36 weeks! You look so great! I can't wait to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl. The suspense is killing me!! :) I'm super excited for you guys. You have such a cute family.
I think you are an amazing mom and looks so beautiful as well. Your kiddo's are so lucky to have you. We are praying the little one will turn on it's own, or if not hopefully the dr will be able to make it uncomfortable enough that it will want ot turn. But hopefully not too painful for you!!! We are so excited to meet it! It seems so weird to call it "an it". CAN'T WAIT!!!
Its so great that I can visit your blog and get updates on your cute family. Good luck with the inversion thing, hopefully baby will move on its own. Do you know what it is? Miss visiting teaching you so much!
Post a Comment