Sadie is growing up so fast! It is killing us. She has graduated into little 2 piece jammies, and oh man she looks so cute in them! She can hardly keep the pants up because of her tiny little waist. She'll be walking along and her pants will fall to the ground, then she giggles and tries to pull them up. They fall off in the night too. We love this little girl, especially Connor. Ryan and Connor argue over whose girl Sadie is. Lets be honest she has both boys wrapped around her finger, she knows it.
Connor had his preschool graduation last week. But, because Connor has an October birthday he will still have another year of preschool. He couldn't be more excited about that! He loves his teacher Miss Julene. She is so great, like Mother Goose! She is the best at making sure the kids feel loved and appreciated. She lets them know that although something may be hard, they can do it! She had the sweetest things to say about Connor at the graduation. I wish I had gotten it on video. She said he is the most obedient little boy, (better than her own :)), she said he is great at following directions and always tried to make sure everyone else understood the directions too. I am so glad Connor isn't going to kindergarten this year, he is too sweet and tender hearted I want to keep him that way for 1 another year.
Silly little guy!
In the afternoon the lizards love to come out and sun bathe in the heat on our back patio. It's our afternoon routine to open up the blinds and count all the lizards, and watch them for hours. You can see just one on the top left corner of the door mat.
3 comments:
Steph, you look gorgeous. Seriously. And don't you just love it when they graduate into the 2-piece jammies? I nearly had a breakdown when JJ wore his first pair. It just makes them seem so much older.
I am so proud of you Connor for you graduating from Preschool. Way to go buddy!!!! That picture of Connor and Sadie in their jammies is soooo cute. She knows she is the talk of the town!!! She is growing up way too fast. Your family picture is so cute and I do agree with Rachel, that you look gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see you all, minus the lizards!!!!
Wow, Sadie really does look so big lately! What a cutie! And congrats to Connor on doing such a great job in preschool. You are awesome!
Post a Comment