We went to Disneyland, the Happiest Place on Earth! Benson thought so, he was the best and complained the least! Several months ago we planned a Cole family vacation to Disneyland! And everyone made it, Yahoo. We all stayed at the Embassy Suites, best hotel for families hands down. Their made to order breakfast is the best, despite the fact that we almost missed it like every morning! Not that that's Embassy's fault, I just have too many kids :).
We got 3 day park-hoppers. Disneyland is still as magical as always. We had a blast. It's fun that Connor is now tall enough he can ride everything (not that he'd ride everything, but he did ride most things, sometimes tearfully but he did it! and I was proud of him). Sadie loved LOVED the Small World ride. it's like a little girl's dream come true; dollies EVERYWHERE! Radiator Springs was to die for, it was so cute! And looked just like the movie. It was however sooooooo busy!
We did Disneyland our 1st day, California Adventure the 2nd day and on our 3rd we jumped back and forth between to the two parks. I think by our last day, we were starting to droop pretty bad. It was so stinkin hot, and humid! Race around Radiator Spring, Small World, the roller coaster in Toon Town all broke down on us while we were in line. At the end of the day we got our spot and waited for the Disneyland parade, only to have Mickey's float (the 1st float) break down several feet away from us, resulting in a re route of the parade in the opposite direction we were sitting :(. We still love you Disneyland, just not day 3 as much. But it will be fun to look back and giggle at the silly moments from the week and say: "Remember the time when all the rides broke down on us. Or Remember when poor Connor said he needed to go to the bathroom really, really bad and I forgot and sent him on another ride he wet his pants. Or when poor little Alyssa got motion sick after the very 1st ride on the 1st day." These could have all been vacation ruiners, but not at Disneyland! But come good or bad you just smile and hum a little tune (probably 'it's a small world after all', because who can get that song out of their head)! Like they say, 'Let the memories begin'!!!!We are so brainwashed, and I love it.
on our way :)
lots of little babies, they were champs!
All the grandkids! My mom bought all these shirts for the kiddos, they were so cute.
the whole clan :)
trying to cool off.
cute ride at Cars Land.
3 comments:
Very fun!! I can't wait until we get to go again. I LOVE those little shirts!! Lots of cute grandkids :)
So sad we missed you guys (by like a day or two) :(
Jakobi loved all the rides he was able to go on. Especially It's a Small World and Pirates of the Caribbean.
Next time we wanna try one of the places directly across the street so we can take him back for a nap and nop be so far away. (I missed out on 4 hours of fun because of the driving and stuff)
Anyways...sorry to take up so much space. Glad you guys had fun!!!
Great time for you all. I love all the matching shirts. How cute!!! Glad you all got to go and be together as a family. I can't wait until we can all do it too.
Post a Comment