Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter

I really loved the #becauseofhim video on Mormon.org and also enjoyed everyone's #becauseofhim hashtags. I found myself throughout the days leading up Easter more in tune to the Lord's hand in our daily activities. My eye's welled up with tears multiple times as I recognized the blessings we have #becauseofhim. Sunday moring the kids and I sat down and watched clips on LDS.org. When the Savior was hung on the cross Sadie said in a concerned voice, "Oh sad, he's stuck in a tree!" I am grateful for the atonement, I know that #becauseofhim I get to have my beautiful babies and my sweet husband by my side for eternity. I am grateful for each new day and for second, third, and fourth chances. We may not always get things right but we're making progress :).
















1 comment:

idaho grandma said...

Love this Easter post!! The kids clothes look like they fit perfect!!! Whew!!! I always hope my guesses are correct. Love the happy faces with the goodies and your #becauseofhim. ?Thanks for reminding us of the real reason for Easter.