The cutest little boy in a red aluminum wagon at the nursery.
How we tried potty training for 1.5 hours. It was a long 1.5 hours and I ate half the bag of Starburst Jelly Beans waiting for her to go. She never did. I'm a quiter.
The difference between the princess and the prince.
The 1st time Sadie got into my makeup. And how her reflection in the mirror scared her.
The time the Las Vegas Police dept shut down the roads so these little VIP kindergarteners could take a field trip to the park. They felt special.
How Connor and I spent countless hours giggling at each other.
A family that sews together stays together?
Connor's sweet little imagination of a shark and its reef.
Those little feet!
The past 11 years!
And this pretty little girl who went to her 1st real birthday party for her friend Alli.











1 comment:
You had a busy month...whew!!! You have captured the best events! I can't even choose my favorite one...they are all so good. Love the kiddos!!!
Post a Comment