Monday, February 23, 2015
I'm 32
I have been blessed with the most wonderful family and friends! Truly! What would I be without them?! I always feel so special when I wake up to happy birthday messages and phone calls throughout the day. I feel like the doorbell rings more in 1 day than it does in a month. Friends and visiting teachers stop by with the yummiest goodies, or the mailman delivering birthday packages. This year a few days before my bday a few of us girls snuck off to St. George for the day to shop and eat! My favorite meal was at the Inn on the Cliff. I had a soup and sandwich, which doesn't sound like anything special but it was!!! Since my bday fell on MLK day the kids got to celebrate all day with me. They were good sports when I reminded them all day that they had to be extra nice to me since it was my bday. The kids and I went to Panera for lunch. Ryan must have had to work on my birthday? I can't remember where he was? For dinner we went out to Cheesecake Factory. I haven't found my favorite meal there yet! I feel like I can't give up on it yet. But always walk away feeling bummed about my meal choice. Later that week several girls and I went out to celebrate again :) at BJ's. Friends and family make bdays so fun, that I almost look forward to turning another year older... Almost!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So glad you had a wonderful birthday!! One of these times we will have to come for your birthday!!We always seem to come in March for Sadie and Ryan!!Love you!!
Post a Comment