I love homemade Mother's Day gifts. I love the 3 little reasons I get to be called 'mom' 'mommy' 'mama' 'mamacita' (Connor calls me that sometimes).
Sadie is such a fun goofy girl. She was so excited to give me my Mother's Day flower she made in preschool. It made me laugh and cry at the same time.
Connor's class hosted a Mother's Day Tea party. It was so cute!!! Each child wrote and published a little story about why their mom is the best. I need go find the story about why Connor thinks I'm the best and I'll add the picture to this post.
Also, for Mother's Day Connor made and hid these little hearts around my room. As I found each heart he told me a reason why he loved me. Most of them were sweet, a few made me laugh; like he loves me because I don't smoke or drink beer. Another because I married dad. Connor has the most tender heart.





1 comment:
Love the love and kindness of your sweetheart Connor!!
Post a Comment