Sunday, September 9, 2007

Painting the Baby's Room

This weekend we finally did something I have been looking foward to since we found out we were having a boy! Painting his room. Of course I didn't get to do any of the painting :( but my wonderful husband did it and actually kind of enjoyed it! We still aren't done but we have made a lot of progress....it has been such a fun little project that I don't want to finish cause then what will I do?!?! (probably be a mommy)


My little contribution


Happy Helper




2 comments:

John and Ashley Sellers said...

Wow you guys, the room looks awesome! It is always fun to see the room pulling together. Steph I don't know what you're talking about the curtains look awesome. Handmade without a machine I could never do that! Oh did ya like John's comment? He is such a goofy guy!

kimberlee shaffer said...

SO SO SO CUTE!! I am so exited for you guys to have that little baby! your life will never be better!! (=