Friday, September 7, 2007

An Unwelcome Visitor!!!

Last night we came home and Ryan walked up to our front porch, stopped and said "Oh my heck!" I froze not knowing what he was talking about! I looked over to see what Ryan was looking at and this is what we saw!



This black widow made a home on our front porch!!!!!!




And this is what happens when unwelcome spiders (or any other insects visit our home)!!!!




We are now the proud creators and owners of a new state of the art bug combating solution: WD-40 and a little wooden block!

2 comments:

John and Ashley Sellers said...

What??? WD-40 and a block??? I would have taken off my sandal... and strangled that spider between my two big toes while yelling ..."YOU WANT SOME OF THIS?"

Cassie said...

That is disgusting I would have freaked out. They have really really big bugs in Iowa too! We have to spray around our doors and windows every month