A few months ago I was at my friend Stephanie's house and she had this book sitting her counter. I asked her what she was reading and she said only the best book ever, it's about a girl and a vampire! I thought, hhhmm okay strange. Then a few weeks later my friend Ashley and I went over to our friend Kim's house and she had that same book. She told us we have to read it and that we WILL fall in love with Edward! So Ash and I bought the book and we couldn't put it down!
Now EVERYWHERE I go people are talking about this book! I even over heard a group of little old ladies at the bookstore talking about Edward (I was dying of laughter, with what they were saying about this 17 year Character!) I told my sister about it a few weeks ago and she thought I was weird for reading it. I got a call from her yesterday saying she finished it in 24 hours, mind you, she has 3 kids under 3. The funniest part was she was packing all three kids in the car so that she could go and buy the 2nd book, she couldn't even wait util her husband got home to watch the kids!!!!
3 comments:
Oh my heck Steph, I just started reading that book today!! What are the chances that would happen?? So I am so excited to read it, you will have to tell me how you like the whole book!
I told you!!! (= But don't forget one important thing. . .EDWARD LOVES ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!! (=
Now time to blog about your shower!
not about the book...although i've heard it's quite the read...but i love your black & white diaper bag. I almost got that one after i already had one. i have just started using my huge purse now...i never took the time to move everything over. anyway, congrats! you are going to be a great mom and you'll love it!
Post a Comment