skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pack your bags!
So I went to see Dr. Swainston last week and he said something that very much alarmed me..."I don't really think we need to set an induction date, 'cause I think your baby will be here by its due date!" So what does this mean...? Does it mean he will be here in the next few days, do I still have the 17 days I am planning on!?!?! So this weekend we went and got everything else we need to be ready for our new little arrival, 'cause I guess my days are numbered.
I got my hospital bag packed today, not sure what to pack...if anyone has any suggestions please let me know, I am very new at this. Now that I am planning on baby Connor arriving early, he will probably be overdue and I will need that induction date, and Dr. Swainston will probably be booked!
3 comments:
Oh man Steph! You are on the countdown for sure!! This is so exciting! I just want to see your little Connor and give him a squeeze! His room looks so good. I love it. I will write you an email and see if I can remember all that I brought. I think it's a long list! :)
Honestly Steph, I brought everything I would for a weekend getaway and used NONE of it! I even bought a robe. But you might be different. If you feel up to showering, bring all your shower stuff. They pretty much provide everything for you other than that. BUt I will say bring stuff for Ryan to do. My Dad and Nate watched movies on a portable DVD and that was a life saver. Bring your camera for sure!!! And your cell phone so you can call us and tell us to come pamper you! (=
so this is happening! how exciting for you! Mine came three weeks early so all I had packed was my makeup and toiletries. They gave me everything else. I had a friend bring some premie clothes (already washed, bless her heart) because mine was under 6lbs. I'm guessing your little one will be little enough to wear the premie stuff, too. I think they say up to 7lbs, but you can go to 8...especially when they're new they just scrunch their little bodies up and that makes them smaller...
I have another friend who wore her own pajamas instead of the hospital gown. And let me tell you, she looked like a million bucks! I was fine in the gown. It was easy access and I didn't mind if it got yucky.
You are going to love it! You'll do so great, I just know it! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I think I'm still fresh enough to where I can relive it through you so I will want to hear all about it...even if it just on your blog, which reminds me...maybe i'll post my labor story :)
Post a Comment