Saturday, October 27, 2007

He's Arrived

Hi everybody, I know this post is long overdue!!! Finding extra time is a little tough these days. On tueday evening i started having very close and very regular contractions. We called the hospital and they said to come in when they are 5 mins apart. So we waited just about an hour and left; by the time we arrived at the hopsital they were 3 mins apart (yes, it was the longest ride of my life). 4 hours and 45 mins after arriving at the hospital we welcomed a brand new beautiful baby boy! Connor Ryan was born at 1:44am, 6 pounds 7 ounces, 19 inches long. We got home friday afternoon and are adjusting to being new parents. This wonderful experience is far beyond anything we could have imaged. We are so in love with Connor and cannot believe how beautiful he is. We thank heavenly father every second of the day that he has entrusted us with one of his children.







Sorry, this is a quick post but, I will be posting lots, and lots more, keep checking back!

16 comments:

Daija said...

Congratulations!!! He's a cute little guy. :)

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh, i love him!!! he is so tiny!!! i am so glad for you! i hope everything went well, it sounds like it did. i knew you'd be a champ! well good luck and keep in touch, i'm so so so happy for you guys! it's the best thing on this earth! welcome connor!

AP said...

He is sooo cute!! I can't wait to see him. He is so little! Have fun, they grow up so fast!

Denisse said...

Stephanie & Ryan! What a georgeous little guy! He is soooo adorable! I think he looks like Ryan...it's hard to tell...What a little angel! What a blessing! Enjoy being parents to a newborn...they grow so quickly! Scott and I are soooo happy for you guys!

Nat Heaton said...

We just wanted to tell you guys congrats. He is beautiful! You just can't get enough of those little guys can ya? I remember just watching Lexi for hours when she was first born and never getting tired of it. Enjoy every minute!
-Jared & Nat Heaton

Cassie said...

I am so glad that you didn't have too long of a labor, everyone here lately has had like 12 hour labors and longer! Way to go!! Congrats!!

jocelyn said...

Hi Stephanie! Glad you found me. Congratulations on your healthy, cute, baby boy! My sister just had a baby girl on the exact same day!

Kelly Munns said...

ok i just can't get enough of that little guy! are you just loving it?! i bet you are and that's why you're not on the computer! i just see your pictures and on one side is you pregnant and waiting and on the other is that bundle of baby that was inside! so strange! i just can't believe what a miracle it is. i'm so happy you got to experience it. ok, i think i'm going to cry now...

Justin and Stacey said...

We love these pictures! Hope you have time soon to post some more!

Anonymous said...

Stephanie & Ryan,
Great pictures! Congratulations to you both. I can't wait to meet Conner.

All my love,
Christy Navarro

Justin and Stacey said...

Man, he looks just like Ryan to me. I can't believe how cute he is. We are so excited for you both! We can hardly wait to see him at Christmas, I wish it could be sooner.

Justins

Justin and Stacey said...

I mean Justin :)

Mare said...

Congrats!!! He is a beauitul little man!

Diana Taylor said...

Congrats! Looks a a cutie! Hope things are going well there.. can't wait to see more!

Kristi Clinger said...

Congrats. He is precious. What a special gift sent straight from heaven. We wish you both the best.

Brian and Marilee said...

So in all the spare time you have... haha...I am officially tagging you to share 6 interesting things about yourself. Go to my blog for directions! If it takes you months before you post them I don't care i just think it is good to take a few minutes and totally think of yourself and what makes you... you! enjoy that little guy and take care!