Awww! It is beautiful! :) I bet you are sooo excited! :) I hope little Connor comes early for you! :) So you have been feeling ok then? Are you working right now?
Man I just had to say the apologize song on your blog is the bomb! I can't stop listening to it. Also, your little guys room looks really good, I bet that makes it seem more real now! We are getting excited, hopefully not too much longer! Keep us posted. -Justin
Stephanie! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog! Congrats on expecting...I love the name Conner...and I'm sure you're getting so anxious to just get this baby out! I hope it goes well for you. I read up on your blog...that's fun that you're in Las Vegas! Hopefully you're liking it there. The nursery is adorable by the way & good luck with the whole delivery...I'll have to keep checking back to see this cute baby once he makes his way out! :)
ok I'm getting ready to post the birth story. I think I've spent about two hours writing it...It's a long one. I know it's going to take the whole page of my blog. It's really more for my memory than anything because I will forget if I don't get it all out! I need all those little details. This story takes like 30 minutes to tell so to write it all out...holy cow! Ok so come check it out. And I love the baby's room. We painted our kitchen that same blue. It looks great with the white furniture! And I'm loving that white cabinet on the wall...where'd you get that?
We have been married for nearly 10 years. We welcomed the most beautiful baby boy in Oct. 2007 and the sweetest baby girl Mar. 2011. And the super handson baby boy in 2012. They bring so much joy to our home and we just can't get enough of them. We purchased a home inspection franchise called Pillar to Post which brought us to Las Vegas in 2006. The greatest thing about living in Las Vegas is having lots of visitors stay at our house, we enjoy it so much. We love life, friends, family and the gospel.
4 comments:
Awww! It is beautiful! :) I bet you are sooo excited! :) I hope little Connor comes early for you! :) So you have been feeling ok then? Are you working right now?
Man I just had to say the apologize song on your blog is the bomb! I can't stop listening to it. Also, your little guys room looks really good, I bet that makes it seem more real now! We are getting excited, hopefully not too much longer! Keep us posted.
-Justin
Stephanie! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog! Congrats on expecting...I love the name Conner...and I'm sure you're getting so anxious to just get this baby out! I hope it goes well for you. I read up on your blog...that's fun that you're in Las Vegas! Hopefully you're liking it there. The nursery is adorable by the way & good luck with the whole delivery...I'll have to keep checking back to see this cute baby once he makes his way out! :)
ok I'm getting ready to post the birth story. I think I've spent about two hours writing it...It's a long one. I know it's going to take the whole page of my blog. It's really more for my memory than anything because I will forget if I don't get it all out! I need all those little details. This story takes like 30 minutes to tell so to write it all out...holy cow! Ok so come check it out. And I love the baby's room. We painted our kitchen that same blue. It looks great with the white furniture! And I'm loving that white cabinet on the wall...where'd you get that?
Post a Comment