Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Baby Connor

Parenthood is one of the most fantastic things ever! We are loving every minute of it. Connor is the best little guy ever. He is a fantastic sleeper and eater! He had his first checkup yesterday and he is growing like a weed already. When we took Connor home from the hospital last week, he weighed 6 lb 2 oz, and only 5 days later he weighed in at 6 lb 9 oz! He is such a healthy little guy.....and not to mention the plumbing works very well too! :) He also happened to pee straight in the Doctor's eye. . . SNAP! It was a direct shot and extremely hilarious!!! I was so shocked and didn't know what to say. Connor must have known what that Dr. was going to be doing next week...the "little baby boy procedure" :(!



8 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

Oh man, that binkey takes up half of his face! He is too cute. I can see so much of Ryan in him, but I can definitely see Stephanie in him too. I guess he is a good mix of both! He is so little!!! I love it. I just want to squeeze him! I guess I will get my chance at Christmas...if I can hold out that long. :(

Justin and Stacey said...

Oh yeah! I love that he peed in the doctor's eye! That is hilarious! It reminds me of when Jack peed in my mouth! I wish it would have been the doctor's and not mine.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the pictures. we are so anxious to see him for real. he is so little. it is hard to put into perspective when he is just laying on a blanket by himself, but when you guys are holding him you can really see how small he is. but he looks so healthy. you look really good Stephanie. hope you have had a good time with your mom there to help with Connor. We love you guys and can't wait to see you. Hopefully next week. love, mom

camandholls said...

Congrats!!! Connor is adorable(I LOVE that name). We are so excited for you guys!!!


By the way... I loved the why can't ghosts have babies joke. That was cute, I definately laughed.

Karlee said...

CONGRATS! He looks SOO little! I can hardly remember when Boston was that small! I'm trying to figure out who he looks like and can't decide. I'm thinking he's a good mix. But congrats again!

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh, he is adorable! i just LOVE him!!! he looks so cute when he's sleeping! they just look so peaceful. i am so happy for you guys...everytime i look at your page or just pictures of this little guy i just want to cry. and i'm pretty sure it's not just the hormones...

Kelly Munns said...

by the way...you look sooooo good!

Denisse said...

Oh you guys... He is so incredibly handsome...it makes me want a little newborn again...well...may be not for a while...but my kids are growing way too fast! He is so cute and so delicate, I love that picture of Stephanie and the baby cuddling! Isn't it the best feeling? I'm so so happy for you!