Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fantastic Four!


Today is our four year anniversary!!! Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday we were dating! It's weird to think that we are not really newlyweds anymore. Oh well, we are in a very excited time in our lives right now with our careers and our new baby. We are looking forward to spending the rest of our lives and more together!


8 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

Can't believe it has been for years already. What a good looking family! We are so happy for you guys!

-Justin

Daija said...

Congrats! Life sure flies by, huh?

Jonathan and I are getting close to four years as well and it's crazy to think about, but at the same time it feels like we've been together forever.

Steph, I think we might have had the same wedding dress. :) I can't tell for sure, but they look very similar. How fun! You have good taste.

Justin and Stacey said...

Steph...doesn't it seem weird that not even two weeks ago you had that little baby inside of you?!! Sometimes now I forget I was even pregnant! Having babies is definitely a MIRACLE!

John and Ashley Sellers said...

Congrats guys!

Conner, is SoOoOo cute!

You guys have such an AMAZING little family. You both are great examples and we have been so happy to have you as our neighbor and friends.
Plus, Ryan, you are the only one that gives me competition on the Disc Golf course. Which reminds me...we need to go soon.

Justin and Stacey said...

Just wanted to let you know that I was looking at your blog again! Connor is such a cute little guy! Sounds like you guys are loving every minute of it. Can't wait to see you in December!! Keep us posted


Justin

Aly Porter said...

Congrats you guys! That is awsome! :) Wow! Time does fly doesn't it! :) So are you just staying home now with little Connor?? He is sooo adorable! :)

Michael and Megan said...

Conner is so cute. You look great too Steph! Congrats.I"m really excited for you guys!

Ricky, Becky, Brooklyn and Addison said...

Conner is so precious! We are so excited for you guys. We hope that you are adjusting to parenthood ok. We miss you guys!