Cute picture! He is so sweet. His jammies look a little big. :) I think Jack has that same blanket. Is it from Denise by any chance? He looks different already, it's crazy how fast they change! I can't wait to see you guys...it's getting closer! YEAH!!!!
poor little Connor, he can't even fit Newborn jammies! I have tried preemie clothes, but he is too long for them. Oh well, he will grow into them soon enough, no rush!
oh my gosh, do you just love the heck out of him?! i do!!! i was just about to ask what size that nighty is when i read your reply to stace. crazy! what a cute little man! i am super jealous that you and stacey get to see each other. maybe one day i can be an honorary heaton :)
how is mommy-hood? are you loving it? sleeping when he does, i hope?
Oh man, I can't wait to see him and hold him! I can't get over how little he looks. I guess I have forgotten already how small they are when they are first born. Jack just looks so big already. Can't wait until Christmas! Love you guys!
Stephanie! Yay for you! I'm so glad that everything went well & look how cute he is! I'm sure you're a great mom & are loving it...you look amazing and he is adorable!! Congrats! :)
Steph, It was so good to talk to you today! I don't know why I don't call you more often. Texting just isn't as fun. I hope Connor is doing good with his little cold. I am sure he will be fine. Oh...a few hours after I talked to you, Jack got a runny nose!! Bad timing for a cold when we have our trip next week to see little Madison. We must have jinxed ourselves talking about it.
We have been married for nearly 10 years. We welcomed the most beautiful baby boy in Oct. 2007 and the sweetest baby girl Mar. 2011. And the super handson baby boy in 2012. They bring so much joy to our home and we just can't get enough of them. We purchased a home inspection franchise called Pillar to Post which brought us to Las Vegas in 2006. The greatest thing about living in Las Vegas is having lots of visitors stay at our house, we enjoy it so much. We love life, friends, family and the gospel.
8 comments:
Cute picture! He is so sweet. His jammies look a little big. :) I think Jack has that same blanket. Is it from Denise by any chance? He looks different already, it's crazy how fast they change! I can't wait to see you guys...it's getting closer! YEAH!!!!
poor little Connor, he can't even fit Newborn jammies! I have tried preemie clothes, but he is too long for them. Oh well, he will grow into them soon enough, no rush!
oh my gosh, do you just love the heck out of him?! i do!!! i was just about to ask what size that nighty is when i read your reply to stace. crazy! what a cute little man! i am super jealous that you and stacey get to see each other. maybe one day i can be an honorary heaton :)
how is mommy-hood? are you loving it? sleeping when he does, i hope?
He looks so comfy! I can see a lot of Ryan but I also think he looks like you Steph! He is sure a precious little boy!
Oh man, I can't wait to see him and hold him! I can't get over how little he looks. I guess I have forgotten already how small they are when they are first born. Jack just looks so big already. Can't wait until Christmas! Love you guys!
-Justy
Connor is so cute!!!
Stephanie! Yay for you! I'm so glad that everything went well & look how cute he is! I'm sure you're a great mom & are loving it...you look amazing and he is adorable!! Congrats! :)
Steph,
It was so good to talk to you today! I don't know why I don't call you more often. Texting just isn't as fun. I hope Connor is doing good with his little cold. I am sure he will be fine. Oh...a few hours after I talked to you, Jack got a runny nose!! Bad timing for a cold when we have our trip next week to see little Madison. We must have jinxed ourselves talking about it.
Post a Comment