Monday, November 5, 2007

Splish Splash

Connor's umbilical cord fell off Sunday morning, and we were so anxious to give him a bath. He just loved the warm water!!!


5 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

Oh man, that's pretty good! Jack screamed the entire time for his first bath. Now he LOVES the bath. Connor looks so cute in there! I still can't get over how little and cute he is. He looks tiny in that bath! :) What a cutie pie.

John and Ashley Sellers said...

He is so adorable! It's crazy how fast they change I know I say that all the time but it's true. I can't wait for the day that Conner and Brendyn will be best buds.

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh he loves it! that is adorable! you guys are the cutest parents...i can tell this is going to be fun :)

Cassie said...

Oh yeah, he is already growing up, losing his umbilical cord and stuff! I bet it is so much fun to watch him change!

Sherwoods said...

RYAN HEATON!!

Found the blog through Dusty and Claire's. Cute kid. Hope you guys are doing well, drop me a line some time.

Happy Thanksgiving,

josh s.