Saturday, November 17, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged several times and haven't managed to find the time to post. But hooray for the weekend, daddy is home to take care of baby Connor! So here we go...


1. I have the exact same name as Ryan's sister. Her maiden name is Stephanie Marie Heaton and her married name is Stephanie Marie Wells. We always joke with Ryan to make sure he does his genealogy well, because it could look like he married his sister!!!


2. I have a Bachelor's Degree. I got a degree in Health Science and a Double Minor in Business Management and Communications. The odd part is I spent the last 4 years in college only to work in construction?!?


3. I have never had a job that I have to work on Sunday! I worked at Macy's for 4 years and was there through all the holidays but never had to work on Sunday! I loved working for Macy's and my sister Amy and Stacey both worked there as well. Everyone knew us as the Cole sisters! I also haven't had to work a Saturday in 4 years.


4. Ryan and I have stitches in the exact same place. When I was little I walked into the bathroom to take a bath and the floor was wet, I slipped and hit my chin on the tub. The ironic part was I didn't even know I was bleeding...it didn't hurt. I think that my mom came in and saw the blood and realized I needed stitches. Ryan slipped on the ice (he didn't realize how bad his was either...it must not be a very sensitive spot...or we are just rough and tough)!!!


5. I have 3 sisters and no brothers. Growing up I always wondered what it would be like to have a brother... I am glad I only have sisters, it is SO much fun. I think the coolest part is that even though we were raised the same we are all different in our own unique way! I love you beautiful girls!



6. I hate snow, but love it during the holidays. It is somewhat ironic that I picked to go to college in "Ice"burg, Idaho! My first semester I had a hard time walking on the ice...who am I kidding I still don't know how to! Anyways, I struggled on the ice so bad that I would wear my spiked shoes from track that I wore in high school. You are probably laughing but it's true, I got a few strange looks. The hard part about the spikes was that they were not very insulated.


7. I have never been pulled over by a cop. I have a clean driving record. I have however been pulled over by the Folsom Lake Police for driving the car up the boat ramp in the wrong direction...apparently the boat ramp has a one way system. The cop was afraid I was drunk and didn't want me out on the water.


So I thought this was going to be hard, but it wasn't too bad!


There are not too many people left to tag... Amy Price, Ashley Cole, Ashley Sellers, Becky Thiot, Ashely MacNair.

3 comments:

Al and Ash said...

what does it mean to be tagged?

Al and Ash said...

oh and by the way thanks for never calling your sister back...ever.

Kelly Munns said...

very cute...i'm glad you're finding "you" time. good job dad!