Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pumpkin Time

Halloween Joke:

Why can't ghosts have babies?

'Cause they have Hallo-weenies!
hehehe (i know totally corny, but you know you laughed!)

We spent the evening with our fantastic friends carving pumpkins, laughing, and having yummy dessert dirt! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays cause the weather is changing, there are yummy smells in the air, and it's the prelude to Thanksgiving and Christmas...
and well lets face it, jeans and cute little light sweaters are so fun to wear!!!

Great Friends!


Gutting the pumpkin...nice face john ;)

You can tell we are concentrating so hard!!!


Okay, now vote for your favorite pumpkin in the comments section!!!


Last, but not least...


And of course this one was Ryan's idea. Eeewww I know!!!

19 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

We vote for the scary tree! Looks like you guys had fun!

Kelly Munns said...

i like the tree, too! that's spooky! It looks like those would have taken a long time. They look great...but to be honest. i would rather have seen a baby instead! i went to your page and saw that it was new and got excited...I should've known!

Justin and Stacey said...

K, I looked again now that your pumpkin is more clear. I still think my favorite is the tree but for sure my second favorite is the witch!! How did you guys do that, it is so cool! Take care and we will be thinking about you this week!

Justin

Justin and Stacey said...

I change my mind...I totally like the witch! :) -Stacey

Anonymous said...

this might be strange but i think the pumpkin throwing up is kind of funny.
-Amy Price

Daija said...

I have to go with the puking pumpkin. It makes me laugh. :)

Al and Ash said...

I like the one with the tree. They are all pretty cool though. Leave it to ryan to have a throwing up pumpkin. The ironic part is that amy can't even handle throw up and that's her favorite. Wierd.

Anonymous said...

Wow...That looked like a fun evenning! Well, I figure I'd add my vote since there is so much at stake here. (But mostly because Ryan wouldn't tell me who's was who's:)
My first pick would have to be the tree because it's freakish looking and reminds me of the tree by the well in the movie, "The Ring" (so thanks to whoever made that one...i'm gonna have nightmares now:)
Second place, the witch..because it was just the second coolest thing since...since, I dont know.
Third place was the skull. This one reminded me more of skellitor on Heman than some scary skull..better luck next time:)
Fourth place went to the infamous throwing up pumpkin...I know everyone loved it but there just wasn't that much work into it and I've seen it before. Sorry Ryan:(
Fifth place is the ghost...it just didn't have the detail or chorizema as the others. This couple must have been amatures. Better luck next year. Oh man...I feel like Simon Cowell. I better stop now. Anyways...looked like a blast!
-posted by someone thats not you-

Justin and Stacey said...

I love the Halloween music by John Carpenter, it really helps to set the scary mood of halloween :) Any feakin news yet on that baby or what?

Anonymous said...

we loved the witch. I had already voted in my mind before I found out it was yours. thats the best one by far. the tree has a lot of detail, but I still like the witch the best. I also liked the puking pumpkin. only Ryan would think of that. love you and can't wait for that little boy. love mom

Denisse said...

Any contractions??? No baby yet???

Lyndsie Field said...

I'd have to vote for the tree...but then I saw Ryan's & yes it was pretty disgusting...but very creative at the same time!! What a fun night!

Kelly Munns said...

ok since you haven't posted anything in a week i'm going to guess that you're in labor?! am i right? i sure hope so...can't wait to hear if my gut is right!!

Kristi Clinger said...

The tree is great, but Eric loved the pumpkin throwing up.
Lots of luck with the arrival of Connor. We're excited for you guys. We can't wait to see pics posted.

Kelly Munns said...

ok ok so i was wrong! I'm excited for you for tonight, though! I hope it all goes well and smooth...can't wait to hear about it! I'm soooooooooooo super excited for you! You're going to be an awesome mom!!!!

Kelly Munns said...

ok so it's 11:15 pm and i'm freaking out here! i hope everything is going as planned and it's all just perfect. I'm thinking about you...can't wait to hear the news!!! good luck vibes sent your way!!

Cassie said...

hey i saw on staceys blog you are having your baby soon!! Good luck!!

Cassie said...

Congrats Steph and Ryan!!! We are soo excited about your little new baby boy, we hope everything is going okay for you Stephanie!!

Denisse said...

Congrats Ryan and Steph! Connor is so handsome! Can't wait so see more pics in your blog! I hope everything went well for you Steph. Isn't it amazing how one moment they are in your belly and the next they are out and you can see them and experience how amazing it is to be a parent! I'm sooooo happy for the 3 of you!