Sunday, October 14, 2007

Oh oh oh lets go fly a kite!

We had a great weekend with family. It started out Friday night when we met up with my cutie pie sister Ashley at the Venetian Hotel, she and her friends went and saw The Phantom of the Opera...which she said was fantastic! She came to town from Provo to see the BYU/UNLV game. Saturday morning Ryan's fun parents and his sweet sister & family came to town! We were hoping to get tickets to The Tournament of the Kings at the Excalibur, however, we didn't have much luck :(. We did visit the M&M factory, they had every color of M&M you could ever think of! In the evening we played around at the Dinosaur Water Park, fed ducks and flew kites. We were hoping all the activity would get labor going so that everyone could be here for the arrival of Connor, but no luck...I'm still fat and happy! :)

Jaxson almost fell in, it was really funny!



That mean alligator soaked little Carson.

Fantastic weather for flying a kite!

Yes, 9 days left!

3 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

Oh man...we wish we could have been there! Sounds like you had a fun weekend! Too bad all that excitement didn't get things started for little Connor. You better just tell him that we are all waiting anxiously and it's rude to make people wait!

Michael and Megan said...

Stephanie!

I saw your blog on facebook. I'm so excited you're having a baby! Congrats. I hope you are doing well.

Megan Tolley

Kelly Munns said...

aww steph you look so cute! I love it! well I'll be thinking of you! You're gonna love it...I just cant wait to see pictures of this little guy! ps. i have a really great friend in vegas so I'll have to look you up when i go next! i have been finding a way down there almost every year or at least every other year!