Friday, November 7, 2008

A Step in the Right Direction!!!!

Connor took his 1st step on his birthday, 3 steps the next day, and then nothing for 2 weeks. He really hadn't shown much of an interest in walking either, and would cry when I would make him practice. However, last night ever time I turned around he was standing and would take a few steps. Today was pretty much the same, I guess he wanted to do it when he was ready and not when I forced him to... Mr. Independent!

Connor loves to hold up 1 finger, to tell everyone he's 1 year old!

6 comments:

Ash & Tim said...

He is getting so big...loved the walking video. Especially the up downs at the beginning -and of course his cute curls! I can't believe he is one year old.

Justin and Stacey said...

He is so close!! One day, he will just wake up and it will be like he has been doing since he was born. That is so much fun! He will probably be running around and getting into everything, just like another little boy I know, by the time we see him at Christmas!! We can't wait! I need to print off a picture of Connor so Jack can start working on his name and know who he is when we see you!

AP said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!! We all loved to watching the video. We were all (me and the kids) cheering him on and clapping for him. He is so cute! I don't know if I would cut his hair, the curls are way too cute. I can't believe how big he has gotten in two months.

Neal said...

That is just awesome! Connor will be walking effortlessly and getting into more stuff in no time! I wont be shocked if I see him walking tomorrow at church! Way to go Connor!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute video. I can't believe how he has his balance. He is really doing good. He wouldn't even try last month in St. George. He will just take off walking when you least expect it. I don't know if I would cut his hair yet either. I love the back and the front makes him look like a little boy, so I decided not to vote!!!! Love his #1 finger. Can't wait to see you guys again. He will be running by the time we see you. Love you all. MOM H.

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

He is so cute! Aren't overalls just the cutest? I love them on those little guys. He is just adorable. And so close to walking!! Wow! Good job Connor!