_____________________________________________________________
Stake Youth Dance~Wednesday Night
I love being in young women's. The girls are just so cute. At the dance we were able to round up a few of the beehives/mia maids for a picture. I think maybe we embarrassed them, but isn't that our job!
Kim, the angel, is the YW president, and Tasha the one on the right with the ghost tummy is the 2nd counselor.
The witches are some leaders from another ward. I thought it was cute that they all dressed up the same.
___________________________________________________________
Pumpkin Carving Party~Thursday Night
Thursday night we had the Binghams, Sellers, and the Shields(blog private) over for pumpkin carving and treats. The kids looked super cute dressed up.
__________________________________________________________
Trunk-or-Treat/ Ward Chili Cook Off~Friday night
Connor in his Halloween jammies, he already wore a hole in the knee of them!
________________________________________________________-
We had a great busy week (and we celebrated our 5 year anniversary on Saturday). I have taken down my Halloween decorations, and I am ready to move on with the holidays.





8 comments:
Yeah for Halloween parties! Thanks for the invite we had a blast. However I too am ready for Thanksgiving & Christmas.....
Wow, looks like some fun parties! I am just trying to decide what Ryan was dressed up as? Tattoo artist? You look so cute as a black cat, I was that this year as well. I couldn't get my husband to dress up though. Connor looks adorable!
That little bear costume is so cute! I too was wondering what Ryan was supposed to be? It looks like you guys had a busy Halloween! That's a lot of parties! So fun. Hooray for the holidays though....one step closer to seeing you guys! :)
PS. Happy Anniversary! :)
Its amazing how the tatoos look SO real but they werent there on Sunday? Hmmm.... LOL:) Glad you guys had a great week and a Happy Anniversary! (Yay for Outback ribs:)
First of all I love this
Linkin Park song! Connor looks adorable! Good for you guys to dress up...we were lame this year. And how come your YW presidency is so young? How fun for you. Makes me jealous...our ward isn't the greatest.
Looks like you had a great halloween. Connor is so darn cute. Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to Connor.
Connor is such a cute kid. You guys look like you are having fun in Vegas. I'm glad you found us... it's fun seeing how everyone is doing.
Post a Comment