Since Connor and I were sick for his birthday we waited until Monday to have his party! We had a few friends over to have cake and ice cream. After we sang to him, we gave him his piece of cake. At first he didn't know what to do with it. He wasn't interested in sticking his hands in it. Once we gave him a fork he felt much more comfortable.
Brendyn is showing Connor how to use the fun toys he gave him! Thanks guys. He loves the bubbles and tractor.
Happy Birthday Buddy!!!!


9 comments:
Can't believe he is 1 already! I also can't believe we haven't seen him since Christmas last year. Hopefully we will see you this Christmas. Happy Birthday Connor, love you!
Uncle Justin
Oh man, I love all the birthday posts! That picture of all three of you with connor's cake is so cute!! What a cute family you have. It looks like he was enjoying the birthday marathon. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Don't worry Connor...Jack is putting your present in the mail this week! He told me to tell you Happy Birthday and he can't wait to play with you!
Hi Stephanie! I was glad to find your blog. It looks like you guys are doing great! You little boy is so cute and growing up fast. Take care!
It was so funny how he would only poke at the cake at first:) He is an awesome little fella'. Just gotta love that Connor:)
happy Birthday Connor! 1 year already it's crazy how time flys. That's so cute how he needs his fork :D
What a cutie! I love the little curls in the back of his hair that you can see in the first pictures! Happy Birthday Conner, hopefully I get to meet you sometime soon!
Cute post, Stephanie. I can't believe he wanted a fork. All my kids after the first minute or two just dived in. He did too, just with the fork!!! How cute!! Happy Birthday little man. Grandpa and Grandma love you so much and wish we could have been there to celebrate. Love you...Grandma H.
I love your family picture with Connor and his cake! Travis has told me about how he got kicked out of that theme park, but it was actually Jason who did the crime...Travis took the blame for it. (Jason was scared he would go to jail). lol.
Late Birthday Greetings to Connor!!! He is one already???? He is so adorable! Time flies...I guess you can see time more tangibly when you have kids!!!! That picture of the three of you is so cute!!! You guys are such a cute little family!
Post a Comment