I can't believe Connor is already one year (I know, total cliche comment, but so true!)!!!! Connor has been such a blessing to us and I can't imagine nor remember life without him. Sometimes he causes me stress and sleepless nights but I wouldn't trade it for the world! I went back through all of our baby connor pictures and decided to put up a little review of the last year. I picked out one picture for each of the last 11 months (i was able to get almost all of them within a day or two of the month mark). This might be a picture overload for some but I had fun looking back at all his darling baby pictures.
1 day old
(October 25)
1 month old
(December 2)
(This picture is actually 1 month and a few days old. I couldn't find one at the one month mark. Actually couldn't find many from between 2 1/2 weeks to 1 1/2 months, because that was when Connor had really intense colic and good photo opportunities did NOT exist during that time.)
(This picture is actually 1 month and a few days old. I couldn't find one at the one month mark. Actually couldn't find many from between 2 1/2 weeks to 1 1/2 months, because that was when Connor had really intense colic and good photo opportunities did NOT exist during that time.)
2 months old
(December 25)
3 months old
(January 25)
4 months old
(February 24)
5 months old
(March 23)
6 months old
(April 26)
7 months old
(May 24)
(July 23)
10 months old
(August 23)
11 months old
(September 25)
Daddy and I love you so much Connor! Happy Birthday!
Check back for the 12 month birthday post!








14 comments:
I can't believe he is 1 either! Enjoy it the next year is my favorite! They still do what they are told, they don't talk back and they still love to cuddle.
Happy Birthday Connor!
Those are awesome pictures. He's such a cute little fart! Thanks for sharing. We miss you all.
Bruce
He is soo cute! It is fun to look at the pictures and see how much he has grown in the past year. My favorite is the stocking one!
It does go by so fast! He's adorable.
Happy birthday to Connor!!! I can't believe he is already one too!! He is so darling! Good job making it through the first year!! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR!!! Your such a cute big boy!! (=
I started looking at the pictures and my smiles just got bigger and bigger the further I went down the post. Love that little guy so much and can't wait to see the birthday post. Happy Birthday Connor!!!! We love you so much and we will call you tonight and wish you a happy birthday on the phone. Grandma and Grandpa Heaton.
Its so fun looking at the months go by and you can see his little personality come out a little more in each of them:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE FELLA'....Have some cake for me;)
i love it. what a sweet little thing he is! great pictures too. i love how he seemed to beef up between 7 and 8 months, i think. he has such an adorable face and i know he's just going to get cuter by the day! have fun with him. and like someone else said, this year should be a great one. i can already see what they mean about doing what you're told, not talking back, and cuddling still! ahhhh! i hope it never ends! sad.
happy birthday connor!!!
Happy birthday, Connor. And happy year to mommy, too. Isn't it amazing how life changes?
It is so fun to see them change month to month!
Happy Birthday Connor!! We can't wait to see you!!
happy birthday connor! He is so cute! I hope he is feeling better!!
Happy Birthday (a little late) Connor! It was fun to see how he has grown this past year. He is adorable! By the way, I'm glad to hear that he was okay...bummer you had to go to the ER though.
Happy Birthday Connor!!! We love you so much!!!
I love all these pictures, I can't believe it has already been a year.
We will see you soon...
Post a Comment