Click here: Ryan's Pillar to Post Website
Today we hit 100 home inspections! Ryan and I purchased a Home Inspection franchise in Las Vegas 2 1/2 years ago. Ryan did his training in Canada for a few weeks and then we moved to LV 2 years ago. The Nevada certification process was less than quick! It took a year and a half to complete the certification ordeal! Finally, on June 16th we booked our 1st inspection and as of today Ryan has inspected 100 homes already, in just 5 months.
I am super proud of Ryan for pressing forward through the tedious certification process and for keeping a positive attitude through it all. He has been a great example to me, and the funnest business partner ever! On top of the 100 inspections he's completed, he's also managed to juggle his regular salary position with Western Single Ply, his time demanding church calling, being a great father and a wonderful husband. I don't know how he finds the energy to do it all, but he does, and he always does it with a big smile on his face!
Thank you for taking such great care of our little family!


12 comments:
Congratulations!
Way to go!!! Its been fun watching you guys grow. Keep up the good work!
Congratulations to both of you. The part you didn't write, Stephanie, was what an amazing job you do being the one at home. Sometimes that's a hard place to be, but you do it so gracefully.
WOOHOO!!!!! I knew you must be getting close, but WOW!!! Congratulations. You are both awesome and little Connor has the best parents ever!!! Love you guys and we are so proud of you. Love you. Mom
wow, congrats! That is really exciting for you guys, I'm happy for you. Little Connor is too cute for words! I love his hair, it looks so soft and whispy.
Way to go Ryan! I am glad all the waiting is finally starting to pay off!
Ryan you are my hero!!!
ooh ooh!! Way to go brother! That is awesome! I can't believe you find time do to all of that, you are incredible! I am so glad that things are up and running now. Not everyone would have stuck it out like you two and with such positive attitudes the whole time. You are such good examples to everyone! Mom is right...Connor is one lucky boy! Can't wait to see him and you guys next month!
Justin
Way to go Ryan!!! Keep up the good work. I'm probably going to need a good job in a few years. Preferably in a warmer climate. Get so big you can afford to hire me!
Uncle Bruce
That is awesome! I will have to tell Russ. He will be so excited for you guys! Too bad you had to wait so long to get started!
great job both of you!! I know you both put a lot of work and sacrifice into all you do. We are proud of you! (=
That's awesome, great job you guys!!!
Post a Comment