_____________________________________________________________
My dad was nice enough to take Connor while we shopped for some shoes at the mall. We came out of the store to find my dad and Connor on the carousel! So cute.
Yes, I am a bad mom, my son has no socks or shoes on. In my defense he did have them on, but he always pulls them off as soon as we get in the car. I never let him walk around outside of the house with out them on though.
__________________________________________________________________
Home Sweet Home:We are now back home and enjoying the holiday season!
I just love having all the cute Christmas lights up!



8 comments:
It looks like you guys are having lots of fun! I loved watching how excited Conner got watching the parade. I can totally relate on the whole shoes, and socks thing.
Love all of the pictures and Conner cruising down the hill. Looks like fun -the house decorations are cute as well.
It looks like you guys had a blast!! Connor's reaction to the parade is so funny. He is so darn cute!! And I LOVE your Christmas decorations. It makes everything look so cozy. We can't wait to see you guys...it's coming up fast!! :) Hooray!
Oh, and the picture with Santa...hilarious!! It seems like that is the classic reaction. :)
Wow, you have been busy and having fun! I love the picture where Ryan threw Conner so high in the air on the beach! Disneyland looks like it was a blast! Vacations are the best, but it is also very nice to come home!
WOW...I thought I had a busy Thanksgiving week. But I think you guys may have beat me.
Its nice you guys got to all get together as you did and it looks like you had a blast!
But i'm sure you're glad to be home huh? (because I sure was:)
love all the pictures at the beach. Looks so fun. Connor really loved playing in the sand. I love the one where Ryan threw him in the air. I was really high!!!! Looks like you guys all had a great vacation. Love the Santa photos. You feel so bad for him he is sooo scared. Love them though. You really need to print them up, so when he gets bigger...he will have a great laugh. Love you guys. Love MOM H
Those pictures of Santa and Connor are totally priceless!!! Poor little guy!!!:)
Post a Comment